Friday, May 15, 2020

What I miss...

I miss being face to face with teachers, being here is hard and alone. It is hard doing work by yourself, for me it's better face to face with a teacher. -Adam Kadhri 

Some things I miss about Leyden are my teachers and my friends and the classroom. I miss eating lunch with my friends. I would be happy to go back next year.  -Juan Llanos-Hernandez

I miss hanging out with my friends and being in class and playing sports, going out. But I mostly miss my friends and my teachers because at least I could have fun learning and goofing around with my friends and enjoy each day.  -Jasmely Martinez

What I miss from Leyden is the teachers and all my classes. I also miss eating in the new cafeteria. I hope we can go to school soon. -Michael Radzik

No comments:

Post a Comment