Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Dear Coach Dave

Dear Coach Dave,

I know you are probably bored walking the two doggies, but I am writing to let you know I (your favorite student) is doing well and putting on hand sanitizer 24/7. This may seem random; our current situation is not the best, but I would like to thank you for all you’ve done for me throughout my skating career. This is only just the beginning and your wise sayings make skating a lot more worthwhile. You grow my confidence to a whole new level which brings tears to my eyes. I am definitely not a confident person, so it takes me a lot to believe in myself. You are just the thing that helps. 
On a funny note, I think the astronaut or the turtle are going to win the mask singer. I still firmly believe the astronaut is Joseph Gordon-Levitt even though you never agree with me. I am just here to tell you how much I miss your wise words and caring personality. I am still training everyday even though it’s not on the ice. Off ice is a big priority in this situation, and I do it everyday. 

From, Faith (aka Crabapple McNasty)

No comments:

Post a Comment